• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED: D30 Non-Disco, 3:55 gears

cometcyclonemk

NAXJA Forum User
As the title suggest, looking for a D30, non-disconnect 3:55 axle. With luck, low miles, in great shape, with a selectable locker! :D

... But I'd be pretty happy with something functional, and open.

Jeep was stolen over winter break. Returned with the entire undercarriage painted bright red. Everything. Axles, springs, exhaust, gas tank, etc etc etc.

I'll repaint the bottom, but since my Jeep has 3.07s with open diffs I jumped on a 3:55 geared limited slip for the rear. Looking for something to match up front.

I guess google photo images won't appear inline... But here's on of some of the red!

https://goo.gl/photos/8FuJWAXv5Ji3M71R7

Thanks in advance!

- Mark

Last edited:
noslo_2 has one 3.55 and comes with zj steering and a locker, hes in mcleary. give him a pm or maybe he'll post up in here.

Last edited:
I think I want to go open, limited slip, or select locker. Jeep is primarily used on the street (60%), then mostly just forest road driving to get to camping/backpacking/mountaineering sites. Lots of snow driving and I hear auto-lockers can exhibit some less desirable traits in snow.

Back