• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Long arm and misc

Jbh97009

NAXJA Forum User
Have some stuff taking up space that I need to get rid of

Rough country long arms (radius arms) crossmember and transfer case skid. Good condition (all flex joints are about 6 months old and tight)
Had the cross member, transfer case skid and side plates powder coated black. Arms are just spray painted. Asking $350

Boostwerks xj 'comp shackles'. I believe they are 6" eye to eye. Look em up if you don't know what they are. Pretty sweet setup. Only used for a couple months. Joints are good and tight.
Paid $185 asking $100

Also have some rough country leafs, I think they were like 4-4.5" but realistically come in more in the 3-3.5" range. Used but still good. I put new bushings in one of them, and I think I have some more bushings somewhere I'd throw in.
Don't really know what to price these at so I'll just say $75
(Paid about that just for the damn bushings)

I'll have more odds and ends to add here and there as I get more stuff done...

Last edited by a moderator:
Still have the leafs, and shackles

Also have a set of JCR tail light housings for 97-01 Xj $100

TNT ubolt eliminators and rear shock mounts (adds 1.5" lift) $100

And possibly a new, in box set of JKS acos (adjustable front coil spacers) iirc they add 1.5" zeroed out and up to 3ish inches $200

Be adding more shortly

Back