• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kid's T-shirts ORDER thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Kid's shirts will be available by pre-order prepay. This is something we are doing extra to see how popular it is. I will make sure that they are in your registration packet, but this thread is the only way to get one.

The shirts will have the event logo on the back and the pocket logo on the front. They will not have the sponsor logos on the sleeves. They are a vinyl transfer instead of a silkscreen like the event shirts will be.

Kids shirts will be $12 each. I'm told we can get any size in kids that you need.

Post in this thread that you want a shirt and what size.

If you don't want to post in here, PM me the same information.

Then pay the MWC chapter paypal: [email protected] When you paypal, please put in the notes, tshirt order and your screen name so I can match the orders.

I will contact you prior to the cutoff date to confirm your payment.

The cutoff for this is the same as registration. Feb 15th at 5pm CST.

mac 'kids swag' gyvr

This is the approximate size chart:
3T 3 Years Old
4T 4 Years Old
5T 5 Years Old
Small 6-8/6-8 Years Old
Medium 10-12/9-10 Years Old
Large 14-16/11-12 Years Old

Two shirts

3T
2T or onesie if possible.

mac 'order away' gyvr

[
Then pay the MWC chapter paypal: [email protected] When you paypal, please put in the notes, tshirt order and your screen name so I can match the orders.]

This comes up as an E-mail address for me? I haven't paid for shirt yet? What am I doing wrong? Thanks:sad1:

That is the PayPal address to pay for the shirts.

Put it in the pay someone section on PayPal.

mac 'pay friends' gyvr

I do not see any kids shirts paid for in pay pal after a quick look this morning. If it is only you guys just pay at WF........

Ram" Keep the little ones covered" Rod

I do not see any kids shirts paid for in pay pal after a quick look this morning. If it is only you guys just pay at WF........

Ram" Keep the little ones covered" Rod
Will Do, Thanks:shocked:

Totals:

2T/onesie - 1
3T - 1
Med - 1
Large - 4

mac 'order closed' gyvr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back