• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Stock 15" Aluminum Wheels - Later Model

Big Hank

NAXJA member #435
NAXJA Member
Hi All,
I sold my boss an XJ I was flipping and he's wanting stock aluminum wheels. He has no use for usable rubber since his tires are almost new. I know Mr. Wheeler has a set down the page but those are priced with usable tires..

Anyone have a set of aluminum they would want to part with for the right price?

Big 'Middle-Man' Hank

I have a full set of (4 or 5) 15" aluminum wheels from an 98 Limited. The silver honeycombs. Good shape. $60 takes all. WF delivery available....for bacon stories :D

think by the title he was looking for 15" to fit his good tires...I had thought about John's wheels as well.

Ha, yeah...15 16...

what's an inch...

mac 'what I tell the wife anyway' gyvr

The Icons are sold to Collin. I still have those 15 x 8 Eagle alloys, but they're neither stock nor 5 spoke.

I have 5 of the dark grey grizzly rims, the spare one almost never left the rear of my rear of my jeep only have 3 of the center caps though and the clear coat flaked off in some spots. $300 obo
26238240001_large.jpg

Back