• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom OTK Trackbar

Spokes

NAXJA Forum User
What's up guys! Just curious to what some of you guys used to make a custom OTK trackbar? More so interested in end links used. I currently and running an IRO double sheer TB I have WJ knuckles with JKS steering. So the angles are off, not horrible to drive but I want it better. I bought the JKS OTK fab mount ( http://jksmfg.com/i-17397012-fab-trackbar-relocation-bracket.html ) will be reinforcing it as well once installed. I also plan on using the frame side IRO mount. So pretty much just looking for thoughts on rod end links. Would rather not use heims. What are you guys running & how's it holding up?

As always pics are welcome haha

Thanks

Cutting your current bar then splicing it is fine if you want to keep your trac bar ends the same. That's what I did on my RE 1660 trac bar and it works great.

3FC64779-3A7B-4CA9-A9BD-AF50D0EFE009_zpsq9ebz3bc.jpg

I was thinking about the using the IRO one and cutting it up. That might be the easiest option!

Back