• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Go fast and play on rocks. Input requested

adhd_xj

NAXJA Forum User
So i'm still pretty new to the XJ or any Jeep for that matter but in my lurking i've found something I find interesting. I've come across the TTB axle and thought that it looks pretty sweet. Something new and different. Living in Nevada, it's gonna be mostly used for hunting and, when i can get out, crawling. Eventually running the Rubicon and other trails. Currently 3" lift, 31's, D30 and an 8.8 waiting to be done up to swap in (8.25 LSD right now). Open/LSD. As the title says, i wanna go fast (well, as fast as the 4.0 can go) but also crawl. No idea what way to go. Input at will.

Oh and main thing, still my DD. Well, at least during the winter. Nothing like being on 2 wheels lol

Best bet is to get a full chassis stiffener kit like hd offroad sells, truss and gusset the 30 and truss the 8.8 and weld the diff to the tubes on the 8.8(I seen the diff housing spin).

Spend the money on quality springs and shocks. Proper protection. Gearing and lockers. Not cheap to do all three well.

Back