• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear windows??

Jeepster4wd

NAXJA Forum User
my 93 Jeep cherokee rear electrics will only go down by the drivers switch. thw switches in the rear will not lower or raise the window??? whats wrong?? But lets say I press the button to roll it up or down and the another person presses the window switch it will stop it from gonig so it is some how connected..... any ideas??? :confused:

Dirty switches

You probably have dirty or corroded switches. You can take them apart and clean them (pita) or get new ones from the dealer.

there is a switch that disables the other windows and givse control to the driver of all windows. The scenario you describe of both being pressed and then nothing happening seems to confirm that as that's what happens in my 98... if I disable the rears and I try to lower or raise them, the rear switch when pressed works against me effectively freezing the window...

Back