• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coil Bucket Upgrades

Tnt, ruffstuff, or synergy

I would say that if you're going to go through the work, find one that centers the coil over the tube instead of pushing it forward.

That lets you push your axle forward an inch or so (helps with clearance on 33's or 35's) and not have your coils get all bowed out on you.

I would say that if you're going to go through the work, find one that centers the coil over the tube instead of pushing it forward.

That lets you push your axle forward an inch or so (helps with clearance on 33's or 35's) and not have your coils get all bowed out on you.

this is a double edge sword...

the axles i just bought have the coil centered over the tube. with high steer/cross over steering and a waggy pitman arm the tie rod likes to make contact with the drag link. the stretch would be nice.... but i opted to put the axle back to stock location or a hair forward, and not move the steering gear.... something ill probably regret and end up doing in the future anyway. lol.

im on 35s... any larger and i think the stretch would be manditory. i ended up going with the TNT buckets as well.

The tie rod contacting the draglink would be a design problem on that particular setup. ;)

I would have to see your particular axle, but i can think of about 5 different ways i would tackle that without moving the steering box.

Back