• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Camping

RAM-ROD

NAXJA Forum User
The BOD is going to offer free camping to all paid members for the 2016 Winter Fest event. For all of your that are camping please note hoe many will be camping at the bottom of the registration form that will be up shortly.

Ram" Free is good" Rod

Nice. What about reserving a spot just for my Jeep/Trailer? I was considering trying to get the day off Friday to come up, if I did I'd like to leave the trailer and Jeep there Friday night and just drive the truck home and come back up Saturday morning since I'm only an hour away.

Nice. What about reserving a spot just for my Jeep/Trailer? I was considering trying to get the day off Friday to come up, if I did I'd like to leave the trailer and Jeep there Friday night and just drive the truck home and come back up Saturday morning since I'm only an hour away.

This shouldn't be an issue. Usually we have all the trailers park in the back of the campground and you could leave your jeep there as well. Just put camping on your registration so we have your name and check in with the campground, you could just tell them you are camping too.

mac 'that way you are covered' gyvr

Casa de Rewster will be there!

I did that last year. Pick a site in the back and you will be fine.

This shouldn't be an issue. Usually we have all the trailers park in the back of the campground and you could leave your jeep there as well. Just put camping on your registration so we have your name and check in with the campground, you could just tell them you are camping too.

mac 'that way you are covered' gyvr

Can you add a spot for me? I think this is what I'm going to do. I had registered before I saw where you said to add it.

Everyone who pre-registered and is a member is on the list with the campground office for free camping. You must check in with them and sign their waiver and get a parking pass for the weekend.

I will be checking the list on March 1st. Make sure that your membership is good.

mac 'thanks' gyvr

Back