• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Track bar?need help....

pezman65

NAXJA Forum User
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Let me start off by giving you information on my rig its a 91 XJ limited with Rubicon Express 4.5 inch lift and a Curie correct link,33×12.50. My problem is I think my rig is crab legging. the front axle is not parallel exactly with the rear axle so I tried to adjust my track bar but its all the way adjusted in as far as it will go! I looked at my upper control arms as they are adjustable and I could tell they are not adjusted
the same. About a 1/4 inch difference. I'm thinking I should start out by jacking it up and pulling off the control arms uppers and adjust them and then go from there and adjust the track bar. Any advice for me guys out there would be appreciated thanks ,Pez

Take a measurement back to front and you'll be able to tell if your control arms are adjusted the same, then check you caster, then make sure you have your toe adjust correctly. At Thea that point you should be able to see if your trackbar is adjusted correctly.

Back