• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Exhaust

Corsa is high quality, but expensive. However, I don't believe they make a cat back for the XJ. Or are you just talking about the muffler? Can't go wrong with Magnaflow or Borla also. Gradon on here has ran a Corsa Muffler, Borla muffler and a Magnaflow muffler. I'm running a Borla muffler now and while it sounds good it is a bit loud. However, this is not the muffler that comes with their cat back.

I modded the TJ's Corsa cat-back to work on the XJ. It was trebly and not quite the note I wanted at the time, though didn't drone, and is more discreet than the Borla Pro-XS and Magnaflow delta(the Corsa RSC36 in my 95 m3 sounds amazing). Now that my GF rides regularly in the Jeep, I kinda wish I still had the Corsa.

Last edited:
I never considered the Corsa, maybe I should have.

Went Magnaflow, and find that my car sounds really good but is maybe just a little bit louder than is socially acceptable.

is it weird that i wrote this whole post without knowing if i was trolling or not?

Last edited:
yeah but once you weld them on, its just extra weight..

I run a thrush welded I got from summit for $30. Sounds as good as a magnaflow or flowmaster and half the price. Nice low end growl but not overly loud or annoying.

Back