• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So whats a front 44 worth these days?

jeep.kevin

NAXJA Forum User
Specifically what is my front 44 worth. Specs:

-73 Ford HP (1/2" thick tubes)
-Narrowed to Wagoneer width
-Yukon Zip locker (air locker)
-4.88 gears professionally set up
-Trussed
-Ruffstuff diff cover
-Yukon Chromo shafts
-Reid knuckles
-warn hubs
-SS brake lines included
-PSC hydro assist ram included
-1 ton steering included
-Axle is set up for 3 link suspension

I am considering parting out my jeep for another project and was curious what the front axle would be worth. I also have a waggy 44 rear with a zip locker and matching gears with a ruffstuff cover as well. what might they be worth together? thanks guys.

I sold a similar setup, , super built hp44 with all brand new everything (including new yukon spindles, NOS world hubs, warn lockouts, riddler cover, 3 link, chromos, SS brakes, brand new drilled rotors from summit, thunderbird calipers, but with an ARB , 5.13s for like 2400$. I think. I discounted it a lot so I don't know anymore. Could have been 2200$. came off my main rig.

yours has reid knuckles, mine where stock...

I bought mine, narrowed, chromo, high steer, Ford/Chevy brakes with all the steering gear and the track bar, ready to drop in (no gears or locker) for $750 back in 2010. They are becoming rare beasts. Mine is sitting in the garage. My broken polished D30 is under the rig.

John

Back