• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BDS 5" leafs

Didn't Kevin just get some of these?

Torx is running them.
I like the look of them, actually ordering a set for my heep tomorrow...

I have the 3" bds with 1" shackle and HDO shackle relocation, which is about 4.5" total. No complaints with this setup, it rides really nice and flexes well

http://www.hellcreeksuspensions.com/
They are a good company, one of the few left that make MJ specific leafs, but they make many others including XJ. Their max advertised XJ leafs are 4.5" Not sure exactly how muh one would net from their XJ pack though.
I most likely plan on ordering my MJ lift leafs from them. If my Bastard pack doesn't sit/work to my liking when I do that.

I have the 3" bds with 1" shackle and HDO shackle relocation, which is about 4.5" total. No complaints with this setup, it rides really nice and flexes well

Basicly the same rear suspension I have been running for a year now.
Just got back from a month in Colorado and southern Utah, trashing it in the backcountry. Spring worked great and have not settled a bit.
They appear to be a well constructed set of leafs.

Back