• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bushings for Big Offroad (Alcan) leaf springs

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I have an old set of Big Offroad leaf springs that were made by Alcan. I think they were the 6" version and not the newer flexy ones. Does anybody have any info on replacement rubber bushings. These are probably 10 years old and are getting hard and cracking.

I used stock replacement on my BOR leaves

So the diameter and width were the same? Were they OEM or aftermarket and where did you get them. Were they originally for the stock leafs?

I just ordered some poly replacement ones on like amazon I think . I don't know what iteration of BOR leaves they were, but the naxja member I bought them from was 100% certain they were BOR leaves. they poly ones fit fine. I think I pulled the bushings and measured and then measured a set of stock leaves and they were the same.

if your rig is not a DD, pull the leaves and measure ID of each leaf eye to be safe.

Back