• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who wants $1400? Need a hauler.

SeeingSpots

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys...I'm posting this in both the NW and Red River chapters.

My XJ is in Austin, TX and needs to be transported to Bend, OR. The car transport company (Montway) that we're using royally screwed up and my Jeep has been at a neighbor's house for the last 2 weeks because Montway cannot find a transporter to pick it up. They wont let us out of our contract, and theyre basically holding us hostage within Central Dispatch - Which is BS, but I digress

Reaching out to you guys to see if y'all know of anyone or if someone here would like to make some quick cash off of a few days of driving.

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:
Hey guys...I'm posting this in both the NW and Red River chapters.

My XJ is in Austin, TX and needs to be transported to Bend, OR. The car transport company (Montway) that we're using royally screwed up and my Jeep has been at a neighbor's house for the last 2 weeks because Montway cannot find a transporter to pick it up. They wont let us out of our contract, and theyre basically holding us hostage within Central Dispatch - Which is BS, but I digress

Reaching out to you guys to see if y'all know of anyone or if someone here would like to make some quick cash off of a few days of driving.

Thanks,
Jim

I would be all over this if I could take a week off from work

But that's just not possible for a few months

Good luck!

Back