• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Home

Got in about a hour ago myself, had to stop for pool supplies. Tomorrow I will be rebuding my exhaust and patching the floor over the muffler, since with no exhaust it'll be easier to access.

Still a great weekend, and it was nice to welcome a couple new faces to NACFest. Mike and Jason, it was good being on the trails with you guys, and it was nice seeing Ken again (hopefully Ken's brakes he'd up all the way home).

Can't wait for next year's NACFest!!

Wish I had my jeep there but still had a great time hanging out at the campground with everyone.

Did you guys jump ship in the middle of the night and leave? It was pouring hard!

I just got home, kinda unpacked and showered and now its time to pass out. Traffic at the NY/PA line sucked as always, wasn't too bad of a drive though. Stefan swung by when we did our usual halfway stop in Middletown NY at Taco Bell.

Did you guys jump ship in the middle of the night and leave? It was pouring hard!

I just got home, kinda unpacked and showered and now its time to pass out. Traffic at the NY/PA line sucked as always, wasn't too bad of a drive though. Stefan swung by when we did our usual halfway stop in Middletown NY at Taco Bell.

Nah we left around 6 am. No one was up but we had leave because the wife had work early. We ended up sleeping in the liberty. Antoinette slept in the trunk lol. Our tent ended up with at least 3 gallons of water in it.

Sorry we missed you at cabelas, Andy. We ran in and bought the kayaks first, then went back for more. Yes, got your text and my inner woman kicked in and I bought yet another pair of merrells. I just can't help myself. We ran into Lee and his wife in the parking lot too! Good to hear they are doing well.
You got home at 10? You must have hit the hippie winery after? Hmmmm?

Thanx all for the warm welcome to NAXJA. Had a great time. Rob, thanx for taking on the responsibility of trail leader. Rich and Carol, thanx for the grub! BTW, the t-shirts ROCK!

Sound like the most of you had a good time, albeit wet. Wish we could've made it.
Glad to hear it on the shirts the guy we use to print is pretty darn good and Adam, XJLI, does a great design.

Back