• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Color suggestions.

Lake919

NAXJA Forum User
So I have decided to spray my jeep in plastidip. I am going to shoot it in my garage, so my question is, what color should I do it in? And......GO

Wow, 2 early votes for Magenta.

I know this isn't the picture forum, but how about a pic if somebody has one.
Is it the purplish red color?

I always thought the Jeep Red wasn't a bad color until all you floppers out there started to give it a bad reputation.

...... Disclaimer, .... with my driving skills I'll flop no matter what color.
:gee:

Hey Russ, how are you? I am still interested in an engine, just waiting on permission from the wife to spend the money. I am thinking either od green or pearl white.

Between "your" almost decided colores.. OD green fore sure.
Otherwise, Tangerine Orange (or some variant), forest green, or black.

Definitely magenta.
latest

Up to you, but plastidip is kinda garbage. I know a few people that have done it. 2 were "professionally" done. None looked half decent in 12 months.

Just a fellow jeep warning :) I'd like to see the pearl white. I do admit it looks very good for 3 months, and the pearl mix actually works great

It's cheap and durable for what I will be using my jeep for. I am going to try the pearl white. I am just curious, if I don't like it, I will peel it off and go OD green.

Back