• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sat. June 6 Lunch - Carne Asada or Burgers/Dogs?

What's for lunch?

• Carne Asada!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Burgers/Dogs!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Sequoia's a jerk.

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Would you prefer Carne Asada or burgers/dogs for Saturday's lunch. Free of charge.

Note - I will only be providing lunch if I get six or more volunteers to commit to helping out.

Thanks!

I can eat enough for two, and so can Varmint #1. Do we count as four that way? :rof:

OK, I will commit to Saturday for sure. I really want to hack at Elephant Spur! Sunday is unknown, I will probably have to be back in town to do taxi service for my stepmonster. She can afford a real taxi but is too thrifty :banghead: , and I refuse to let her have a SmartPhone for her to be able to call her own alternate taxi.

Karen has volunteered to let me use her Jeep (since the odds of me fixing my "drooling rear end" :wierd: before then are slim). I am trying hard to persuade her to her come along with her Jeep, for moral support and as water pusher to keep us hydrated. But I can't commit on her behalf.

Oh yeah, and I can eat for 3, since the Twins come with me everywhere I go... gotta keep the girls fed!

Last edited:
Back