• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 xj feeler

yhateanxj?

NAXJA Forum User
So I'm going to be buying a built xj from a friend and am considering selling my jeep I have now. Its a 93 with around 180, xxx on the clock, ax 15 5 speed, 8.25/30, 4.4" re lift, decent bfg km1 33's. Very strong engine, NO LEAKS! Only thing it needs is the line from clutch slave to clutch master. Local hydro shop can build one for around $80 or can order one online for around same price. If its needed, I can source the part and install. It has the big 3 upgrade with a zj v8 h/o alternator, and is wired for a complete system. I had around 4000 watts pushing to single sub. Only thing I'm not sure of, is if remaining stereo and wiring will go with the jeep.

I bought from my b.i.l and he installed lift, then I bought it. Lift has never really seen offroad other than sand lake putting, gravel roads and one trip to the towers at goat. Has tinted windows, all manual operations, no electrics to foul. Drivers side has had frame stiffener installed due to steering box bolts coming loose and cracking "frame". Its a solid weld job and no issues. I also still have partial driver side stiffener and passenger side stiffener uninstalled. Has rear 2" reciever mounted, and if price is right, I'll also throw in winch bumper that was on torxs nail salon. I have some other miscellaneous parts I'll throw in to that won't be needed for new xj. Great runner or project for someone.

Needs- tags, line from slave to clutch master, new cat, and the kids have drawn on it with sharpie, but will come off, could use oil change as it has sat for a bit due to my laziness on fixing slave line. I don't need to sell it, but I live in a new development that has no parking, and with the 3 cars I already have, one more would really complicate things. Its a great jeep, no leaks, runs solid, is quite at idle and has no concerns other than those listed. Sure I'm forgetting some stuff. I paid $1400 for it, put $1,000 or so into fixing little things here and there, new radiator, water pump, starter,h/o alternator etc...plus the stereo, which I know doesnt up value, but for the right person it might.

I would like to just get what I paid for it, in return I will include all extras. Bumper, stiffys, dual steering stabilizer shock, all uninstalled. Maybe even the existing stereo. Cdt 6.5" components $390, arc audio 2 channel amp $250, rear hertz 5.25" $190, 1/0 wiring$200+ with 250 amp fuse breakers inline, fuse breaker on big 3 from battery to alternator $50x2, high end rcas for sub stage and front stage, $90 power wires for 2 channel, optima yellow top with high end 1/0 guage connections for stereo etc... alot of extras in this if wanted. I'd like to get $1,400...

Last edited:
Back