• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dANA 44 YOKE UPGRADE QUESTION

Madspeed

NAXJA Forum User
Ive got the 84 chikoree w a dana 44 rear.I need to upgrade the rear yoke to a 1350 joint. Ive searched but cant locate the info. any ideas what I can get this yoke off of in a JY? also have the SYE Extra short version what yoke on that to ug to a 1350? Need this due to LS swapped in and almost ready to run. Id do a write up on it but seems its already been done to death.

Just to warn you, almost all of those will be 1310, not 1350.

The F250 should be 1350, the F150 is 1310.

Good lookin out man. I did see an f250 ifs laying on the ground marked as such at the jy a block from my shop. I had planned to measure. im just concerned the tiny stock u joint wont like where im headed w this chickoreee. I have a 4.8
and Im toying w the idea of a single turbo and 4wd launches cause im mental. First is to just get it running then maybee ill yoink out a 5.3 rotating assy or umm stroker kit idk. :guitar:

Back