• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a good alignment shop in the I.E. (socal)

DIRTCREW3

NAXJA Forum User
This is a father son project that we are building for my kid. We started off as a low mileage, bone stock, one owner 2000 XJ. Its going to be his first car when he gets his license. Among many other things, we just installed a 4.5" Rough Country long arm kit, new Methods and 33"
We took it's maiden voyage out to TDS in Ocotillo last month and had a great time making sure everything worked. All good now, nothing fell off.
thumb.gif

Grabbers. We now need to get the front end aligned. I know of a few alignment shops in my area but none are schooled in lifted Jeeps. Being a newly installed radius arm kit, there are more set-up adjustments that need to be done than a regular short arm kit.
Anybody have any recommendations of a good alignment guy that is in the I.E. (Riverside) area that knows 4x4's? Looking for somebody that will take their time and do it right.

Thanks, DC3

IMG_3287.jpg.html

CIMG_3287.jpg
CIMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg.html

Last edited:
Posting this on a So Cal chapter forum thread would be the most appropriate and
get you the best responses.

Good luck with your project. looks like your off to a good start.
So Cal Fest in Big Bear this weekend if you can make it.

Posting this on a So Cal chapter forum thread would be the most appropriate and
get you the best responses.

Good luck with your project. looks like your off to a good start.
So Cal Fest in Big Bear this weekend if you can make it.

Thanks, will do.
Thanks for the head up on Big Bear. Not in the cards for us yet. Mines still on the lift getting everything done and his still needs an alignment. When its all said and done, we'll definitely be hitting some local runs.

John Lemieux at All 4 Wheel Drive in Corona recommended a place in Temecula to me that does a lot of lifted trucks and RVs. I did my own rough alignment then brought my 2001 XJ to them (4.5" RE lift, Clayton long arms, Currie steering) a couple of years ago. They seemed very knowledgeable, and they even said my adjustments were close enough that they didn't need to change anything, so I don't think they even charged me.

It's been awhile, but you might try Scott Dittmer at:
Precision Alignment & Brake, Inc.
27860 Del Rio Rd., -B
Temecula, CA 92590
951-699-3159

Best wishes...

Back