• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wednesday Ride

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Who's going to be around to ride on Wednesday? I'd like to head up the mountain about 9 - 9:30.

Im not sure if I'm up for the official "glenn breaks shit before everyone arrives" this year ;)

If memory serves me correctly last year I was part of the rescue team for a very heavy assed rig......

There really needs to be a good crowd present if he's going to try and widen Lions Den again...

I believe Lion's Den was not on the list of trails to be run on Wednesday. Everyone likes to wait till Saturday when it's packed..... :doh:

If memory serves me correctly last year I was part of the rescue team for a very heavy assed rig......

I believe Lion's Den was not on the list of trails to be run on Wednesday. Everyone likes to wait till Saturday when it's packed..... :doh:

That's when running trails are the most fun. Hell, I never got to see anyone run it. The group I wheeled with didn't stay out on the trail long enough.

Ok who is going to be there to ride Wednesday?

Back