• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New jeep, new life

UnSubXx

NAXJA Forum User
So, moved here, sold race car bought jeep... Eh. I've had a couple before, but now here comes the questions. The jeeps got hacked up fenders, so tire clearance isn't really a concern considering the question about to be asked.

Coil spacers or lift...

I'm looking in the budget size. 3inch front springs, or 3 inch spacer...

That's about all the lift I planned on. No need for more. Yet, I still have a race car to contend with. But for, fishing, and camping.

The tires I have are brand new 32x11.50r15. I'm just trying to avoid getting them jammed up while flexing. Obviously no sway bars, and the rear is getting shackled, they got here today.

I previously owned an 89, with a big ol arb front winch bumper, 6.5 inch rustys springs, with spacer, rubicon express long arms, rear 6.5 springs. So aside from big, idk how to do "moderate" :( and now the coffee is wearing off. So pointless typing:wstupid: /over

It an 89. All front ball joints were done. I got the receipt for that, po paid for it. Aside from that it's all stock (cut fenders), 120 k miles

Back