• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ujoint I'd??

BrokenSockets

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

I was cleaning out my shelf of ujoints as I need to do the front shafts as well as my rear ds on my 96. I found a couple I don't recognize and was wondering if I bought them for the xj.

I have a neapco 0153bf, which does fit the xj, And another without a box that is the exact same size but 2 of the caps are bigger thN the other 2. Does this sound familiar?

I also have another that I stuck a note on (I don't know how many years ago) that says k467a.

Are these jeep joints? They might be for the Aerostar or the f150 or the Mercedes e320 or the BMW 735 or I just bought the wrong ones and never sent them back.

I did a web search but came up empty.

And another without a box that is the exact same size but 2 of the caps are bigger thN the other 2. Does this sound familiar?
Sounds like a 1310-1330 or 1310-1350 conversion joint.

The 1330 caps are the same size, but the truion cross is longer. The 1350 caps are bigger (OD).

I'd put money that this joint is for the F-150 you mentioned.

Back