• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaf Spring centerning pins

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
Where can you find centering pins that have a deeper head on them to fit through shims and still fit into the hole in the spring perch?

I've Googled and all I found were ones with standard heads.

Even those say you need new centering pins. I have those (or similar) shims. I just need the centering pins.

Even those say you need new centering pins. I have those (or similar) shims. I just need the centering pins.

The head is irrelevant with that style of shim. If the centering pin is too short to fit through both the shim and the spring pack and still take the nut, you'd need a longer centering pin which companies such as RE also make. As an example, when I replaced my leafs with OME, the center pins were long enough that I did not need to replace the centering pins.

I would look up a local spring shop. When I needed some new pins a few years back they were cheaper than any vendor I found online.

Back