• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quality 2" leaf

SkinnyRidgeMJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I need some help.

I am updating our XJ fleet with new suspension. The saggy old bastard packs aren't cutting it anymore. We currently have 2 with the 2" O.M.E. kits and they work great. But I am set up with PAC racing springs and just picked up 10 sets of the 2" Jeepspeed springs. We also deal with Bilstein Shocks and have a bunch of the 5100s for them. So that leaves me needing a quality leaf... I wanted the 2" O.M.E. springs but they are discontinued. Replaced with a 2.75" spring. I also contacted Alcan and the offered me a good deal on 10 sets, but its still more than the budget I am allowed. Does anyone else make a decent 2" leaf for the xj? Search engine has not been much help.

No thoughts huh? I bet if I said I was going to use the factory bolts this thread would be smoking... I ordered Rancho 1.5" springs. I'll put them to the test.

There's not a lot of aftermarket for the shorter stuff. I'd have ended up calling Deaver and asking for a quote.

So its been about a month. These springs have taken a good beating and are have not settled or shown any signs of fatigue. Going to try a set of 31x10.50s on it tomorrow, see if they rub.

How much lift did you actually get? If you don't mind, can you upload a few more pictures?

Here is a couple shots of em. 31" Yokohama Geolanders. Matches the 2" Pac springs perfectly.

With 2" bump stop extensions on the front I have no rubbing issues whatsoever. Worth noting I am using WJ lower control arms.

So what/who's springs are those? PN?

On my prior DD I used stock up country springs with a JKS shackle and was just a little over 2" lift.

skinnyridge, did the PAC coils get you right at 2" and what spring rate did you go with?

Finished another today. Test run went well. I am amazed how well this setup does off-road. Night and day compared to the old bastard packs and V8 ZJ springs.

Rear at full stuff with the new Yokohama 31x10.50s.

Back