• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cliffs in late March?

need-a-bow

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hey guys, sadly i missed winterfest due to last minute break down, but id like to take a look at the cliffs soon, break in my XJ after i get the last kinks out. Anyone else planning on being out there? I want to take it easy but still don't wanna wheel alone

I drove past the exit for the cliffs today.

mac '200 miles from my house' gyvr

How is this park? I wouldn't mind checking it out some time but it's a pretty good haul for me, 4 hours or so.. when Badlands is just over an hour and Haspin Acres is less than 2 its hard to drive that far haha

3d6306737f1bacfc422cf5b2cac6d6f6.jpg

Heres the trail map. Its a pretty decent size; but its muddy most of the year so have your power washer ready

How is this park? I wouldn't mind checking it out some time but it's a pretty good haul for me, 4 hours or so.. when Badlands is just over an hour and Haspin Acres is less than 2 its hard to drive that far haha

Seems odd it is 4 hours from your house. I bet you get there much faster. The park is great for a day trip with very hard trails and some easy stuff to play on. If you want to hit the "Hard" trails plan on body damage and maybe losing glass. If you do not have beadlocks...you better stay aired up and off the hard trails. All of our jeeps body damge is from the Cliffs

Ram" we are always up for a run to the cliffs"Rod

I was just guessing.. Google shows 3hrs 27 min, 194 miles. I have no desire to lose glass or beat it up too bad, I still drive it a lot.

So whats the final head count? I wanna hit only the easy trails, my local group backed out but if you guys are up for it Ill go.

Back