• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AAR from WF2000

that's pretty cool!

I do believe that was the only WF in Attica I did not attend. I believe the upcoming (in the article) XJfest event in Tellico was my first NAXJA event. There hasn't been a year since that I haven't been to a NAXJA event or three.

B

I dug through some old pics last night and I believe my current record is as follows, along with the Jeep that I had.

00- no

01- trying to find proof if yes or no. I know I showed up to see see a few rigs and I've seen Beezil's CJ-6 in person (not sure the last year he had that) I didn't wheel and drove in with the stock MJ and a camper shell. This could be toys for tots in my mind from late 01.

02- MJ with budget boost - Sean Rose talked me into running Orange in the mud, no other mods. We made it.

03- MJ I think this was the year I broke the drivers glass on the tree on orange. Jim, what year was this :)

04- MJ and blew out the rear brakes. Macgyvr let me ride around in his XJ with coils and long arms in the back.

05- Rode around with Pat

06- I drove the company S10 up on Friday evening, rode with Pat on Saturday

07- Rode with Pat in Missouri

08- Rental ZJ

09- ZJ

10- No, can't find any proof of me being there

11- Rode around with Pat, started negotiation for the current XJ

12- Chili Pepper XJ

13- Chili Pepper XJ, Yellow Barbie Jeep

14- Chili Pepper XJ

15- Rode in Pat's LJ and took pictures.

I'm a little over 50% when it comes to actually driving...

Big 'had to document to get it straight in my head' Hank

5eed3f357a8d8c650abc885212d15d0b.jpg

mac 'stickers started in 04' gyvr

Back