• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Idea....maybe

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
so...

i had an idea today....would there ever be any interest in putting together a good WF video? I have a way to get some good cameras (not for free mind you) and i'm not driving during the event since the snow and stupid cold temps here have put working in the garage on hold until i can get some snow moved. at any rate, would there be interest ever in putting together a really nice quality archive type video for the event? i realize there are enough guys there with camera phones and cameras that some people may not be that interested...but it could also be an advantage. if someone has footage, it could be used too if its shot in HD...

at any rate, i would be willing to do some filming/editing for free if we can find a way to rent one or two nice cameras. then we could give free copies to anyone who contributed or sell copies or downloads for a small fee to anyone who wanted to buy one. the cost wouldn't be to make a profit, just to help defray the cost of any equipment or cameral rental...camera rental would be between $150-500 depending on how many/how nice of a camera(s) i rented. if there is any interest at all in this feel free to comment.

even if we don't want to rent any gear, if people have nice footage, i'd be happy to collect some of it and put it together in a nice video for free too.

lemme know...

Keith Indy had a camera man there last year...

mac 'never saw a video tho' gyvr

lol...well i can promise you even if i don't bring a rented camera, if people give me footage i can put something together pretty quick. i didn't really have good editing software before, but my work laptop does :)

The only way I can see this working would be if you wanted to put the money up front, make the videos, then try to sell them to make your money back.

I'm happy with cell footage

Back