• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ares Fabrication Winterfest 2015 Deals

aresfab

NAXJA Forum User
Deal is simple. 10% Off all Ares Fabrication products. This is on top of our already 20% off sale.

Retail
-20%
-10%
Equal your Winterfest Deal.

Must pick up items at The Badlands March 6th and 7th.

While supplies last. Call email or pm for orders.

Question for you, I got a bumper last year at WF and I can only open my hatch from inside. Part of the metal below the tail lights rub the hatch to put enough pressure on it to not open from the outside. Is there a chance it was for pre 97 bumper? It is a simple fix by just cutting some metal off the bumper, but I was wondering.

Question for you, I got a bumper last year at WF and I can only open my hatch from inside. Part of the metal below the tail lights rub the hatch to put enough pressure on it to not open from the outside. Is there a chance it was for pre 97 bumper? It is a simple fix by just cutting some metal off the bumper, but I was wondering.

They are for all years. Let me see it when I get there. I bet it needs a little adjusting. But With out seeing it I will not know.

Total on evolution winch bumper after discounts?

Total on evolution winch bumper after discounts?
There are a few different tube versions. Not sure what version you want. They are all on a 20 percent discount so here is how it would total out.

No tube would be $405
Pre runner tube would be $500
Tall pre runner tube would be $540

If you want custom tubing contact me.

Hope that helps.

Back