• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mitsubishi 9.5 and isuzu 12b

Luke95

NAXJA Forum User
So from what I have gathered its a 9.5 ring and pinion, no clue on the u joint... Can be found with a factory air locker and its 31 spline with a common 4.6 ratio that would work with my 4.56 front. How strong is it and the factory rear locker?
Also the 12b it is stupid common had 4.56s and disks, converting to 1310 is easy with a d44 yoke. My end game is 37s I have a bronco 44 front with a Detroit and 4.56s so getting any lug pattern I want is easy and new rims aren't a big deal. (I need them any way)

is the Isuzu 12b just a Chevy 12b? Most Isuzu parts are just sourced from the big manufacturers and a large portion seem to be Chevy parts.

is the Isuzu 12b just a Chevy 12b? Most Isuzu parts are just sourced from the big manufacturers and a large portion seem to be Chevy parts.

It's a 3rd member drop out axle entirely different .

If you're gunna do 37's, stop beating around the bush and do 1tons.

I don't want the weight or the time spent doing tons, I have good 35s that have around 3/4-7/8 tread and work. I don't see tons and 35s as a good idea.

your breaking shit on 35's but want to go to 37's, not to mention ditching the axle your not breaking

your breaking shit on 35's but want to go to 37's, not to mention ditching the axle your not breaking

This is true. I have to give the 8.25 credit it has taken more than its fair share of shit.

I don't want the weight or the time spent doing tons, I have good 35s that have around 3/4-7/8 tread and work. I don't see tons and 35s as a good idea.

Yeah, because swapping to other axles is somehow easier? :dunno: 35's on a 60/60 is fine, or sell the 35's why they're still good and worth something. Stop bitching about tire size and breaking stuff, either do something about it that you won't have to worry about or deal with constantly breaking junk.

Back