• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

building my own control arms.

I.haven't had any problems with their bushings. My traction bar and belly pan mounts all use them, they take a beating. I'm using another set of them for motor mounts on my LS1 I'm putting in my Nova.

Bushings are really cheap at RS. Like 3$ each I think. Just order a few extra sets of bushings with your order. Also, you have to usually wheel your rig to go through bushings so i dont see any problem with them lasting a very long time in your rig chris

"Haters gonna hate." " Hate us cuz you anus!" Lol

The problem with wheeling it is it might get a dent lol. Jon you know this thing is my never ending project. I'll be @ sf2015 in it. Will hopefully have its stretch done and be lower by several inches.

i cant help it chris im sorry you know im just messing with you! See this beast at sierra fest !

I've had my mid arms since 2013, bushings are fine. The heims feel fine too, but I picked up some of the barnes4wd ones from BrianHO to replace them. I will be keeping the RS heims as spares.
Chromoly tube is lighter and stronger, can even get it local @ PolyPerf. Can also get the other stuff from them as well if you want. If I ever replace my mid arms, I will be using the chromo tube.

And Chris, doubt you will make it through Swamp Lake without a front drive shaft..

I've had my mid arms since 2013, bushings are fine. The heims feel fine too, but I picked up some of the barnes4wd ones from BrianHO to replace them. I will be keeping the RS heims as spares.
Chromoly tube is lighter and stronger, can even get it local @ PolyPerf. Can also get the other stuff from them as well if you want. If I ever replace my mid arms, I will be using the chromo tube.

And Chris, doubt you will make it through Swamp Lake without a front drive shaft..

I considered chromoly, I can get it local with my acct @ B&B steel I'm sure. I'll be using FK heims. I've seen a few options now, but I'm considering using an oem style bushing on the "frame side"

Back