• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock Carpet Color?

My Agate interior came with Agate carpet stock. I've seen the lighter colored one on a rare occasion.

Based on those swatches I'd say either Taupe or Sandstone - but neither of them seem quite right to me.

If it were me, I think I'd just go with the Agate.

My Agate interior came with Agate carpet stock. I've seen the lighter colored one on a rare occasion.

Based on those swatches I'd say either Taupe or Sandstone - but neither of them seem quite right to me.

If it were me, I think I'd just go with the Agate.

Yeah, Agate would work fine. Updating to a more modern darker color carpet would also be fine with me.

97 and maybe 98 had the two tone Agate (dark gray) upper/Mist Grey (medium gray) lower, or two tone Agate upper/Saddle (tan) lower, IIRC. 99-01 got all Agate, or two tone Agate upper/Saddle lower, IIRC.

Last edited:
97 and maybe 98 had the two tone Agate (dark gray) upper/Mist Grey (medium gray) lower, or two tone Agate upper/Saddle (tan) lower, IIRC. 99-01 got all Agate, or two tone Agate upper/Saddle lower, IIRC.

Mist Grey is correct for the carpet color I pulled out of the 2000 in the garage and it is the stock carpet. I ordered the Agate since ACC does not make a replacement in Mist Grey.

Back