• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Logans Metal Products Winterfest Special!!!!

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
Unfortunately, Logans won't be attending this year, however they are donating generously to our raffle and offering a Winterfest special.

To receive your bumper at Winterfest, simply call Jamie Logan at, (412) 867-1538 and let her know you want the Winterfest special and they will knock 10% off the regular price AND provide FREE shipping (to my house and I will deliver to wf).

You must hurry with your order so there's time to get them shipped.

(The free shipping is contingent on pre selling 5 or more bumpers, right now there's 4 pre sold, so we need one more)

WOW..Logans really helps this chapter out......

Anyone that needs bumpers should take them up on this offer.....

Ram" Load the weiner box" Rod

Consider me bumper #5, I'll post more specific info and get my order in when I get off work. Thanks!

With the winch bumper.. what exactly does a fairlead mount do? For $10 should I just add it anyways?

Winch bumper ordered as well as the non-winch bumper for a buddies dad!

I really want one! But id have to install at WF since i got no tow points. Anyone think i can pull this off at WF before running?

I'm planning on picking mine up Wednesday evening then coming back home for install before Saturday!

You would certainly have time to install it Thursday afternoon, as long as your stock bumper was off and you brought the tools, and are capable of doing the job by yourself.

There was a guy from Massachusetts or somewhere out east that came to Winterfest and BUILT a bumper is the campground, in the dead of winter. If you know how to turn a wrench, you'll have no issues bolting one on.

Make sure your steering box bolts aren't seized, and buy the hardware kit from Logans.

Hey Dan I have been thinking about one of these for my boys 98. pm me if I can get in on this deal.

Back