• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Locker?

pezman65

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I got this locker when I bought my 91 Jeep xj, it was in the trunk can anybody identify this for me? I am getting ready to go to 4. 56 gears and I want to know if I should put this in my rear....
2066c70afa34a66299ada64704e6a8e4.jpg

X2 on the lock-right but are there any numbers on the carrier? Without knowing what axle you have it may not be on the right side of the carrier break to work with 4.56 gears. Also are you sure it's for your XJ? Could be some miscellaneous carrier from who knows what. I would suck to go through buying all the parts and the labor to install it to find out it's from a Saab or something.

You are absolutely correct about the lunch box locker whitexj98... I was referring to the carrier not the locker when I was commenting on the potential issue with the carrier break and his intended gear selection.

Looks like a dana 30 carrier

Back