• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attica 7th and 8th of February

I'm looking at going one of the days. Still getting the feet wet and learning what all I'm capable of. Depending on whether or not I get the SYE in and recovery points on before then will determine how much I push it.

Still planning on coming on this Sunday.. looks like low 40's with a chance of rain. Still don't have the SYE on as my heated garage and tool hook up hasn't been available.

Change of plans, heading up Saturday morning.

Great weather for wheeling yesterday. I was out there from around 10am to 2pm and actually ran into some local friends who knew the park well so it ended up being an awesome time. I pushed the Jeep pretty hard, went through A LOT of the park both quarry and trails. There were a couple other things I wanted to try but I'd still like to get a couple more things done first.

Edit: Like the SYE... drove home with some noise coming from the rear, I'm thinking maybe the U-joints on the rear driveshaft? I'll know more when I get it in the air.

I totally forgot i had created this thread..

Do you remember seeing a white XJ, linked front and rear running around?
Around 7 to 8 inches of lift..

Back