• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What day are you arriving?

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Planning to be there as early as possible on the 4th.

mac 'which means before dark hopefully' gyvr

I'm only an hour away so I'm just driving up Saturday. I'm considering coming up Friday night for the dinner and do a little meet and greet. If I do I'm still driving back home and coming up Saturday.

either really late on thursday or early friday (like 6am) will be leaving after work on thursday and driving straight through

Right now, things are up in the air for Friday. I didn't try to get a single day off (my boss doesn't like it, while I think I should be able to take single days if I want and no one else is off). I may try later if no one else is off that week. If I come Friday, I might wheel in the morning and then head home so I can go to work. I am in for Saturday for sure (already registered). If I wasn't saving 3/4 of my paid days off for the end of the year, I would have tried.

Thursday....

Ram" Early enough to wake Dan and Mac" Rod

Back