• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scheduling my build.

Dirtoyz

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, I have plans for the ol' 97 XJ. It currently has a Rusty's 3" and 31's.
I want to do a 4.5 inch lift and Notch Custom's flares and run 35's. I know I will have to install a SYE and I want to do the Liberty rear disc upgrade. I also want to lock the 8.25 and will need to lower the gears.
My dilemma, what to do first. My rear springs are sagged out to the point they are hitting, so that's priority. if I do the axles, can I do the locker and wait till I get the 35's to do the gears or should I do the gears at the same time? The flairs and 35's will be last so It would be low geared for the 31's.
I wish I had the money to do it all at once, but don't. It is also my DD and It can't be down to long. Am I over thinking this?
:looney::looney::looney:

What kind of locker? Anything other than a lunchbox you're gonna pay to set the gears up twice if you do it that way

Back