• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Atlas skid

prob be best to make your own, what trans crossmember do you have?

Am Will Know If The New TNT Pan Will Fit Next Week. I Know The 2 Speed Case Hits Right Where The Main Pan And T Case Skid Meet. I Hope TE 4 Speed Case Is Pushed Past The Main Pan.

If So IPlan To Make A Rear Cross Member For The Tmr Support And Make My Own T Case Skid To Bolt The Two Together.

If Not I Will Be Building Everything From scratch

I'd bite the bullet. A local guy built this one for me, and it has been awesome! Pardon the mess...it is going on 8 years old.
WP_002200_zpscba9fb8f.jpg

Given my initial mock up and measurement the tnt two piece pan will work great clocked at 17*. I had to cut a small hole in the floor.

I need to cut the the old mounts off and install frame stiffeners before i know for sure.

well let me know xjensen if that works for your heep... im gonna start working 7-12 for a month and wont have time to fab one out and I want to go wheelin right after my beatdown at work..... thanks

Plenty of room between the main case and cross member. Looks like i will need to clearance the inner vertical brace For the front drive shaft.

Looks like the tcase skid would work with a little mod. I plan to build a rear cross member for the atlas support.

I clocked mine to 17*, the most i could before going flat.

All my pics sucked this is the best one

Back