• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

crap I need

87manche

NAXJA Forum User
97 steering wheel with cruise and intact airbag.
97+ rear bumper and end caps.
97+ hitch
Tank skid
97+ HVAC blower
97+Exhaust manifold (wheeler may have one)

nate i have:

-97+ rear bumper caps...they are probably faded, but i know i have a set somewhere

-hvac blower from a 99

-manifold if wheeler doesnt

i may also be pulling the hitch off of ugly jeep...if i do before then and you don't find one i can let you know

Hey love muffin, I too have the hvac blower, hitch and bumper caps (in white as a pair, one black one brand new) but no bumper worth a damn. I can pull and throw in the "stack-o-mancheshit" pile I have coming out. Let me know what ya want bc this parts rig needs to go. Post up here or blow up my digitz yo! Likely wont cost ya much more than another case of beer and a few more wiggle hugs from Jennie.

Cheese "very affordable" Man

Hey love muffin, I too have the hvac blower, hitch and bumper caps (in white as a pair, one black one brand new) but no bumper worth a damn. I can pull and throw in the "stack-o-mancheshit" pile I have coming out. Let me know what ya want bc this parts rig needs to go. Post up here or blow up my digitz yo! Likely wont cost ya much more than another case of beer and a few more wiggle hugs from Jennie.

Cheese "very affordable" Man

You parting a 98?

I my have you rape it for lots of things. I will call you this afternoon.

You may also get a wiggly hug from me, cause I know you're like that.

97 steering wheel with cruise and intact airbag.

97+ rear bumper and end caps.

97+ hitch

Tank skid

97+ HVAC blower

97+Exhaust manifold (wheeler may have one)

I have a nice Hidden Hitch hitch if if you still, need one. It tucks up pretty close to the stock bumper so it works nicely on a trail Jeep.

Let me know,

B

You mean them things with the nuts that go in the frame? My rear bumper ties in to the OEM hitch mount, that's the only reason I don't have the hitch on there any more. I reused them for that. Otherwise they'd be yours, sorry.

B

Back