• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some help finding a few parts

98Redbird

NAXJA Forum User
Hey,

I needed a little help finding a couple parts.

I had the interior out of my 2001 Cherokee Sport doing a little work, and managed to snap the tabs off of the A-Pillar trim piece (drivers side). I tried gluing them back on, and reusing the piece, but it's just not working. So I would like to just order a replacement, or get one used.

I found a few used on ebay, but the tabs were broken off. So it really won't do much good.

I found this part number, but am not sure if it's correct 55176195AB??

Also, I am needing the part number for the Drivers side, rear seat belt and retractor. The stock one, sort of exploded and the spring material balled up in between the body and the "frame"

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Upon further review, that part number looks like the trim for the door (outer), top window... so I guess that isn't going to work.

I had the trim piece tabs come off of mine as well. I ended up using some 60 second epoxy I got from Home Depot after a failed attempt with super glue. The epoxy has been working fine, so I would try that. I'm not sure about the seat belt parts, you might have to source them from a junkyard.

Back