• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

31s, misc parts

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
(4) 31 x 10.5 x 15 Goodyear Duratracs. 85% tread, excellent shape. $350.

(2) 2 door rear vent windows with factory mirror tint. Make offer.

(1) 84-96 front bumper. Make offer.

(1) 84-96 chrome rear bumper. New bumper mounts. A few holes from tire carrier, good shape otherwise. Make offer.

(1) 97+ center console. Dark charcoal. Latch broken, otherwise good shape. $25.

(1) HPD30, 3.73s, newer steering and balljoints. I have prior interest in this, but nobody has claimed it 100% yet, so it is going here also. $100.

All items can be delivered to WF or parts train beforehand if you set it up. Tires are still mounted on the Jeep, will be available once I get a commitment to buy.

1a5129f9aa13d6428482d42ecd542d42.jpg

16708cd409a3fc2cee26e97128ee4e5c.jpg

e11f8fa4e72bf64eb355f0d8d7c9dca4.jpg

Tires are also posted in MWC classifieds.

need any trades? i am still interested in the hp30 with the 3.73's. i have to give brian some more money, then i would have cash for it...i have stuff listed in a thread, see if any of it interests you.

I also have a pair of Rusty's coils, probably used to be 4", closer to 3-3.5" now. 22" long unloaded.

Make an offer.

I am looking for a set of drop brackets to install before WF. Let me know if you have some. I have already PMed emptypockets, his are pending.

(4) 31 x 10.5 x 15 Goodyear Duratracs. 85% tread, excellent shape. $350. - SOLD to Wheeler

(2) 2 door rear vent windows with factory mirror tint. Make offer.

(1) 84-96 front bumper. Make offer.

(1) 84-96 chrome rear bumper. New bumper mounts. A few holes from tire carrier, good shape otherwise. Make offer.

(1) 97+ center console. Dark charcoal. Latch broken, otherwise good shape. $25. - SOLD to Collin

(1) HPD30, 3.73s, newer steering and balljoints. I have prior interest in this, but nobody has claimed it 100% yet, so it is going here also. $100. - SOLD to altrocker

All items can be delivered to WF or parts train beforehand if you set it up. Tires are still mounted on the Jeep, will be available once I get a commitment to buy.

I also have (5) stock 5-spoke XJ steel wheels I will let go of for free. I got them from TH, and I really don't need them. Kind of rusty but not terrible. I will let them go as a set or individually, but I'm not dragging them to WF unless someone wants them.

I also have (5) stock 5-spoke XJ steel wheels I will let go of for free. I got them from TH, and I really don't need them. Kind of rusty but not terrible. I will let them go as a set or individually, but I'm not dragging them to WF unless someone wants them.

I need a set of wheel for a roller.

Pick me!

Back