• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for an XJ under armor "kit"

Anti Hero

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone make an under armor kit for xj's that covers all the vulnerable spots? Gas tank, t-case, and such. Would rather buy a full kit than piece together. Thanks for any suggestions.

No one has a full kit, but a few vendors sell t-case skids, fuel tank skids, etc.

Been very happy with my tnt. Belly skid
Still going to need a gas tank skid, the stock one has worked fine for 7 years

Rustys (que the hate) has gas, Tcase, and engine skids. I have everything except the gas tank skid (including their crossmember). Bought it all used and only have the crossmember currently installed but from all the scrapes, it looks like everything worked as intended on the po's rig.

Skid plates are the one thing he can't screw up

Was that enough hate?

TnT or PureJeep for the belly pan. My TnT pan worked awesome.

JCR and many other companies make gas tank skids. I beat the hell out of my jeep for years and never bought one, only had a few scratches on the tank. The stock hitch mostly protected it. I'd get one though.

Really not sure what else there is? Definitely plate the frame rails, mine had all sorts of dents in them. Oh, and a million companies make rock rails.

Back