• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj wagoneer marker light lens number

shmedly

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know the part number for the marker lights on the 4 headlight wagoneer? It is easy to find the cherokee marker lights for the 2 light set up, not so with the wagoneer

5600 1528 1 LAMP, Marker (right)
5600 1529 1 LAMP, Marker (left)

My standard disclaimer, recheck all numbers, I'm half blind.

Those are almost impossible to find now, the other front parts are the same story.

x 2 to Ecomike. He's given me some leads, but I haven't found a left(drivers side) one. Apparently the right side is slightly easier to come by.
even that huge Jeep junkyard in CA., JW, other sources are dead ends. If you find one in a junkyard anywhere-- grab extra lenses and I'll pay you for left(driver's side).
The correct lens is 9" tall, and standard XJs are 8" and much wider.
Hope you find two(one for me).
Tom:lecture:

x 2 to Ecomike. He's given me some leads, but I haven't found a left(drivers side) one. Apparently the right side is slightly easier to come by.
even that huge Jeep junkyard in CA., JW, other sources are dead ends. If you find one in a junkyard anywhere-- grab extra lenses and I'll pay you for left(driver's side).
The correct lens is 9" tall, and standard XJs are 8" and much wider.
Hope you find two(one for me).
Tom:lecture:

Same here, if you find a pair of drivers side ones

Yes this is the old thread where my buddy in Germany, 8mud posted up the OEM part numbers for the wagoneer lenses we are looking for in a prior hunt 1-1/2 years ago, that helped me hunt this past week high and low.

8Mud
Re: xj wagoneer marker light lens number

I am wondering if he can find any in Europe left for us?

Yes this is the old thread where my buddy in Germany, 8mud posted up the OEM part numbers for the wagoneer lenses we are looking for in a prior hunt 1-1/2 years ago, that helped me hunt this past week high and low.

8Mud
Re: xj wagoneer marker light lens number

I am wondering if he can find any in Europe left for us?

The four headlight models are even rarer here than there. The standard two headlight models? I have some spares. Crown automotive (jeep) has numerous data bases, you have to search (drill a bit). I'd bet somebody has the lenses sitting on a shelf and since the Crown numbers and database has changed, don't even know they have them anymore.

There a good 1-2 dozen online sites, aftermarket ones (Rock auto, Ebay, and on and on, must be 2 dozen of them now) that claim they have them, but show the 2 head lamp Cherokee version and part number, or the old, old Grand Wagoneer one as what they have and claim they fit the 4 head lamp XJ-Wagoneer, which we know is BS. All and I mean all the US dealer sights show then NLA. I think there is a Dodge they also fit, but they are gone too.

The 2 head light models are still easy to find here.

the quest continues while im in Dallas..2 yards have pics of waggys, but no fronts. I picked up some interior parts. If I have time between jobs, i'll visit 2 more yards...............:dunno:

the quest continues while im in Dallas..2 yards have pics of waggys, but no fronts. I picked up some interior parts. If I have time between jobs, i'll visit 2 more yards...............:dunno:

I am looking for 87 waggy (tan) and 85 and 89 Cherokee blue sun visors that are still in decent shape. The fabric on all of mine is half gone. The 91 and newer sun visors are not the same length and will not work. I will pay for any decent ones you find!!! I will also take a left side (drivers side) waggy lens if you find extras.

Back