• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Granby CT and surrounding area jeepers!

alexgalexg

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everyone,
My name is Alex, I have been all things jeep since the day my feet could reach the petals. So im in college and am doing a documentary project on off-roading for my video class and i need a few people to interview! If you are interested in having an interview and you're jeep in a professional college documentary about modern day off-roading then please contact me at [email protected]

All you will need is you're jeep and you. For further information please contact the email i provided. You will not be going in to the interview blind, i will give you all the information you need and you will be working with me and only me.

Thanks so much for you're time!

Also as a side note, you simply need to show up with you're jeep, no off-roading will be required unless you would like to. We could always use some footage for the film!

Back