• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trying to clean up my shop, wheels and misc parts

Jbh97009

NAXJA Forum User
Trying to clean up and get rid of some stuff....
Have a set of 5 rubicon 'Moab' wheels (I think that's what they call them) 16" 5on4.5, pretty good shape, have a few scratches but look great. Not sure on the width or the backspace but I can check.... Make me an offer, I'm thinking like $125 ish??

Have at least 1 xj front sway bar, make offer

Have one set of 'gently used' jks quick discos. Went to anti rock so I don't need them, $70?

Have a set of brand new, still in the box rough country sway bar discos. For 4.5"-8.5" lift iirc. I actually like these, with their little bracket to tie them up out of the way, but never used them.... $45?

I have a few other things too, I'll add to the list as I clean things up. :roll:

Have a few other things to add shortly, been busy!!

One other thing I'm gonna throw out to test the waters is a set of 5 33" (33/12.50/15) bfg KM2's (4 mounted and balanced) and one spare that I never put on a rim. I don't have a tire gauge but I'm gonna guess 2 are ~50% and 2~80% (spare @~30%??)

Really not as drastic as it may sound.... I bought the tires on the wheels, but when I got home I found that 2 were junk from bad Allignment and the others werent much better. So I found a decent pair on Craig's and bought 2 more brand new from America's tire (with warranty iirc)

Wheels are just a generic '5 spoke' aluminum (I think they are 4" or maybe 4.5" backspace) 15" wheels that I painted semi-gloss black, and actually look really nice. lol had several compliments from random people on my 'nice looking wheels'

Just seeing if there is any interest, and if my price is reasonable. I know I have WAY more into these than I'll ever get, but that's the name of the game I this sport....

Thinking $400 for the lot. Will have them off the rig this weekend or early next week

Also have a factory bumper (with tow hooks and extra frame tie in points) off a 95. Decent shape, and good for those without front tow points..... $20

Also have a factory bumper (with tow hooks and extra frame tie in points) off a 95. Decent shape, and good for those without front tow points..... $20

I'll take this

Still got my number? I lost yours

Yeah I've got your number. I'll text ya when I get home....

33's and wheels:

Last edited:
And rubicon wheels:

I'll get more pics up tonight.

What lift range are the JKS disco's for?

I'm not really sure. They're on a 6" lifted xj, but the sway bar mount on the axle is moved up. Not much but at least 2". I can take some pics/get some measurements up tonight

Sorry I've been slow getting back to people.... Been a busy week. I'll get more pics and get back to everyone tomorrow!

And I'll add anything else I see while I'm in the shop tomorrow....

Specfab, send me a pm and we can talk

Last edited:
Back