• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replaced clutch, now DTC code and blowing 30 amp injector fuse

grncbr

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, just replaced the clutch on my 96 XJ and I was on my way to work this morning and I popped the P0202 DTC and blew the 30A fuse for the fuel injectors.

I can't imagine this popped up for no reason. Can you guys think of anything we may have done during pulling the transmission and replacing it that would cause these issues?

I'm at work right now checking ALLData, but it's not really much help right now. Once I'm home I'll check the other systems covered by this fuse. Any help is appreciated guys!

All I've got is that the injector harness got chafed or pinched or in a position for that to happen while you were moving things around getting to the trans. IIRC, though, the harness doesn't run real close to the trans. I vaguely remember something about the harness rubbing on the cylinder head hardware toward the firewall, though. This could be coincidence but the blown fuse makes me think the ign-on power wire found it's way onto steel.

Back