• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trackbar bracket dimensions

Johann

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all,

I plan to weld up a new taller tbar bracket to even out my angles. Ever since my crossover steering I have had some bump steer I'd like to get rid off. Lowering the attachment point at the frame, going horizontal with the heim joint mount. Planning a stiffening arm over to the other "frame" rail as well. All this and a drop pitman will put my pit/tbar angle much closer to horizontal

Does anyone have the basic dimensions/hole size&placement written up. I've gleaned plenty of pics from here and Pirate so I know what shape to make. I'd just like to build this thing without pulling the old one until the installation.

Or does anyone have a old tbar bracket they would throw in the mail for shipping costs?

:D Thanks Guys

Damn, I thought one of you fabrication pack rats would have the dimensions squirled away.

Anyone? Bueller?

I will be modifying my stock TB bracket also and was interested in modifying it rather than re-making it. I have recently had a friend instal a new bracket on his so I can have his old one and modify it and then put it on my truck. Just a thought (may not be possible for you).

Closer to your original question. What dimensions do you need? The mounting holes/bolts?? I think you can get a pretty good idea of them from the stock bracket on the truck. I do have access to a stock TB bracket out of the truck if you need specific dimentions PM me and I will get what you need (just let me know specifically so that I can send accurate data). I suspect that you could get them just as well with it on the truck though.

Hth,
Michael

Johann, got the RE HD trackbar bracket right here in front of me, let me know if ya need any dimensions, Judd

Back