• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 balljoints

clean4drxj

NAXJA Forum User
I'm in the process of refurbishing my 76 for f100 44, and need ball joints. what's a good bang for the buck because I'm having a tough time finding spicers(napa ect.) they only carry precision. anyone know of a good place to buy from?

Last edited:
Amazon.
Spicer and Moog are good. Napa's more expensive chassis parts are good but Moog is only a buck more IIRC.

Serious Offoad. Bought a set of spicers a month ago for a good price and fast shipping. Even have the alloy USA joints for only a bit more if you're looking for stronger joints

Get the synergys from Serious. You'll pay about 200 for all four but they'll last longer.

Been running moog for 4 yrs now on 36's with no problems. And the Wranglers a pig at 4280lb and is wheeled on stuff that would give a goat a hard time.

D44 with moogs on 36s. Been wheeling like this for 4 years and never a problem. Plus moog is lifetime from some stores if not all.

Back