• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saturday night BBQ and raffle

EricsXJ

NAXJA Member #616
NAXJA Member
As always we are planning on having another GREAT BBQ and raffle. If you've been to Sierra Fest before, you know that this is a highlight of the week. Good food, good friends, and good prizes. Money raised at the raffle is then donated to land use organizations to help keep our trails open. In the past we have donated to the Blue Ribbon Coalition, CORVA, Friends of Fordyce, Friends of Rubicon....

BBQ will be $5 for black name forum users and guests. Red name members eat free.

Raffle Tickets:

1 for $2
12 for $20
25 for $40
75 for $100

Red name members will also receive a couple of free raffle tickets.

If you are not a red name member, now is a good time to become a member before the event.

Can there be a rule that Rockclimber doesn't win everything? Also what happens if someone pukes on your gifts? Can't wait to see everyone.

Can we pay for tickets before? Like paypal or something.

I just saw this. I do not see a reason why not but let me get back to you on this to make sure.

Anyone who wants to paypal for pre order tickets let me know.

Go ninja go!

Will vanilla ice make an apperance this year mark? Im sure that possibilty goes hand in hand with the amount of alchohol consumed.

jysynehe.jpg

Thank you to the vendors and individuals who supplied raffle prizes!

Iron Rock Offroad
TnT Customs
Ruff Stuff Specialties
Smash Hole Motorsports
Napier Precision Products
Rusty's Offroad
Charles Wells
Prime 4x4
JKS Manufacturing

And a Sierrafest shirt! Like my Monday shirt was on Rainycon.

That run was officially titled as "XJfest." The name "Sierrafest" didn't come around until 2006 when I planned a similar run (and only 3 rigs showed up).

I won a gift certificate in the raffle, too bad nobody donated beer. :soapbox:

Eric, Josh, and Jon put on a great event. :cheers:

Back